If you wish to contribute to the costs of hosting and development, please consider donating.
New Tab Homepage 0.4.3
Release date: 2011-01-03
What it does
Loads your homepage when you open a new tab.
You can customise this extension to load the new tab in the background by typing "about:config" into the location bar, finding the "newtabhomepage.selectnewtab" preference and double-clicking it. By default, the extension follows Firefox's behaviour and opens new tabs in the foreground.
This extension is compatible with...
|Firefox||3.0b2 - 18.0.*||Install (4 KB)|
If you are using an old version of Firefox, the latest version of this extension may not be compatible.
Previous versions are listed below for your convenience, along with the change history and compatibility details.
0.4.3 - 2011-01-03 [ Firefox 3.0b2 - 18.0.* ]
- Firefox 4.0 compatibility
- Reverted focus code to work as per 0.4.1 based on feedback
0.4.2 - 2010-01-18 [ Firefox 3.0b2 - 3.6.* ]
- Firefox 3.6 compatibility
0.4.1 - 2009-06-13 [ Firefox 3.0b2 - 3.5.* ]
- Firefox 3.5 compatibility
0.4 - 2008-01-24 [ Firefox 3.0b2 - 3.0.* ]
- Compatibility with Firefox 3.0
- Make "new tab on double-click" behaviour match Firefox
0.3 - 2005-10-13 [ Firefox 1.0 - 2.0.0.* ]
- Compatibility with the "Tab Clicking Options" extension
0.2 - 2005-07-03 [ Firefox 1.0 - 1.0+ ]
- Supports double-clicking on the tab-bar
0.1 - 2005-03-24 [ Firefox 1.0 - 1.0+ ]
- Original release